Visit our blog Find us on Facebook
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Follow us on Twitter View our videos on YouTube

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Conall - The True Founder of LNF Dog Rescue's "De-Sex in the City"

This is our Conall, rescued 4 years ago from South Carolina.  When I saw this picture for the first time, I gasped & sat back in my chair and said to myself  "We've GOT to do more to keep them from being born to end up like this!"  LNF Dog Rescue Adoption Center's "De-Sex in the City" was born at that moment! To date we have provided over 200 Low cost/No cost spay/neuters for dogs & cats for animals.

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter, the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something, He replied. I created you." - The Animals' Savior Copyright-Jim Willis 1999 -


No comments:

Post a Comment